Rome: Vatican Early Entrance Private Tour
From $451 Per group up to 2Book now
- Skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums
- Walk through the Pinecone Courtyard and Garden Terrace
- Explore the Octagonal Courtyard and Belvedere Palace
- Admire the Sistine Chapel long before the crowds arrive
- See one of the greatest art collections in the world, unhindered
- Admire the Galley of Maps, Raphael Rooms and more
- Go to St. Peter's Basilica in the soft morning light
The tour starts at 08:00, before the general public are admitted, providing a special opportunity to see the treasures of the Vatican Museums and visit a freshly awakened Sistine Chapel almost unhindered
Explore the highlights of the papal palace, from the Greek statues of the Lacoon to the Tapestries and the exquisite Raphael Rooms. Tailor your visit to include the aspects of the collections you want to see, whether in the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, or St. Peter’s Basilica.
Your personal guide will not only enlighten you with the Vatican’s fascinating history, but share bits of papal gossip and little-known stories about the popes and artists represented.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums
- All reservation and administration fees
Meet in front of Cafè Vaticano, Viale Vaticano 100, across the street from the Vatican Museum entrance. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to tour commencement (Open in Google Maps)
• Dress Code: cover knees and shoulders.
Product ID: 36489