You control your Vatican experience on this private tour. With only your small group, a dedicated guide, and skip-the-ticket-line access through a Partner Entrance, there’s plenty of time to uncover the stories behind the Vatican’s hidden treasures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note, St. Peter's Basilica is not included due to current COVID-19 restrictions.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Entrance into the Vatican Museums requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. The supplier cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- The Vatican only permits very small bags. Large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area. Please do not bring these items as you may need to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance.
- Non-flash photography is permitted, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited.