Skip the ticket lines while visiting Rome’s oldest monuments on a 3-hour guided tour. Benefit from a maximum of 20 people and priority group entrance on your trip back in time.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please ensure you have valid ID/passport. You might be refused entry otherwise
- People with pacemakers need to provide certification for security reasons
- Please note that while this is a fast track ticket, during crowded days there may be a wait of up to 20 minutes. The Colosseum has an airport-style security check.
- Large backpacks and luggage are not allowed inside the Colosseum. Smaller bags and handbags must be checked by security.
- While the Colosseum is wheelchair accessible, the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill are unfortunately not able to accommodate wheelchairs
- Children aged 2 and younger go free of charge