Explore the intact remains of the Roman town of Pompeii with a guide and climb the mountain that destroyed it. Get panoramic views of the Bay of Naples and Amalfi Coast from its summit (during summer).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website. The tour provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.
- You must provide all passenger names at the time of booking in order to visit Mount Vesuvius or you may be refused entry
- During summer months in rare cases of inclement weather or strikes, the crater of Vesuvius may be closed to visitors. In this case, an alternative visit to the city of Naples will be included. From late November to March the Vesuvius isn't accessible and it is replaced with a visit to