Explore the intact remains of the Roman town of Pompeii with a guide and climb the mountain that destroyed it. Get panoramic views of the Bay of Naples and Amalfi Coast from its summit (during summer).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must provide all passenger names at the time of booking to visit Mount Vesuvius or you may be refused entry
- During summer months in rare cases of inclement weather or strikes, the crater of Vesuvius may be closed to visitors. In this case, an alternative visit to the city of Naples or Positano will be included
- From early November to March, Vesuvius isn't accessible and it is replaced with a trip to Positano