Discover southern Italy on a day tour from Rome. Enjoy a guided tour of Pompeii, a drive along the beautiful Amalfi Coast, and free time in Positano, Sorrento, or Amalfi town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide in front of the McDonald's. Your guide will be holding a green sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Credit card
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour. Guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace
- No refunds or reschedules will be provided for late arrivals
- Luggage and/or strollers are not allowed on this tour, as there is no extra storage space in the vehicle
- The town you visit may depend on the season. During the low season (November to March), most businesses in Positano close, making the town a rather dull visit. During this time, either Amalfi town or Sorrento will be visited, where there are ample choices for lunch and shopping
- A swim on the beach in Positano is encouraged during your free time should the weather be nice. Please bring a bathing suit and towel