Enjoy a glass of Prosecco with snacks before learning how to make fresh pasta with a professional Italian chef. Sit down with your small group after the class to enjoy the fruits of your labor, on a balcony overlooking Rome’s historic center.
What to Expect
There’s nothing quite like a home-cooked Italian meal, especially when it has been prepared with the help of a professional chef and when you get to enjoy it on the terrace of a beautiful Roman apartment.
This is an experience that’s typically reserved for the real Romans, but now you can experience it too on this 3.5-hour activity.
You’ll meet the chef at his stunning loft apartment in central Rome, and you’ll be greeted with Prosecco and snacks, the perfect aperitivo to get the class started. Enjoy the views from the terrace (weather permitting) as you get to know the other participants.
Soon it will be time to learn how to make pasta from scratch. If you want to make authentic Italian food at home, this is the number 1 skill to learn. The chef will guide you and the members of your small group through the hands-on process. Feel free to ask about anything related to food or Rome! This is your chance to learn how to cook and eat like a local.
Finally it will be time to eat. Enjoy your home-cooked pasta, along with some fine Italian wine, out on the terrace. By the end, you won't be leaving with just a pleasant memory, but also with the know-how for making an authentic Italian dish to impress friends and family back home!
- All ingredients for your meal
- Expert Italian chef
- Meal from what you have prepared, along with Prosecco, wine, cheese, and dessert
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Vicolo dei Granari, 13, 00186 Rome
Vicolo dei Granari is a side street off Via Santamaria dell'anima (behind Piazza Navona). The door buzzer reads "Oddo." Press this button on the panel and wait for the door to open. The apartment is on the top floor.
Note: in certain cases, an alternative venue may be used. In these instances you will meet a Walks Representative at the meeting point stated above - they will walk you to your second location, which is always nearby.
What to Remember
• Be sure to notify the tour provider before booking this Rome pasta-making class if you have any food allergies, dietary restrictions, or other special requirements
• Also, please note that if the weather does not permit eating on the terrace, you’ll enjoy the aperitivo and meal indoors
• This class will be a small group with a maximum of 14 participants
• Unfortunately, due to the layout of the building, wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on this tour.