Take a guided tour of the best preserved Ancient Roman monument, admire the largest unsupported dome in the world and explore the famous Raphael's tomb.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Head to the Bookshop of the Basilica of San Lorenzo in Lucina, located in the portico of the Basilica, to collect your ticket (collect your ticket one hour before your guided tour). After obtaining your ticket, you can proceed directly to the Pantheon, entering through the online reservation line, and join the guided tour group. Opening times Bookshop: Mon to Frid, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. | Sat, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. | Sun, 12 midday to 6 p.mOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sleeveless shirts
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Access to the Basilica is only permitted to visitors wearing suitable attire (no shorts, vests, or sleeveless tops for both men and women)
- The Pantheon is subject to anticipated closures, postponed openings, masses, concerts, or other events that may variate the service time
- All reservations before July 16 do not include a ticket
- You must collect your ticket at the meeting point in Lucina 1 hour before your guided tour