Discover Rome at your own pace with a 24-hour or 48-hour pass to the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. See all the main monuments of the Eternal City from the open-top upper deck, and jump off as often as you like to explore further.
What to Expect
Tour Rome at your own pace on the open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus and see the imperial monuments of Ancient Rome and baroque and Renaissance buildings of the historic city center.
An on board audio guide will provide you with a city commentary as you tour, and you can jump on and off as many times as you like during the 24-hour or 48-hour period from when you first validate your ticket.
Buses run every 20 minutes from 09:00 until approximately 18:30 from the following stops:
• Santa Maria Maggiore
• Bocca della Vertita/Circus Maximus
• Piazza Venezia/Campidoglio
• Piazza Navona/Pantheon/Castel Sant’ Angelo
• St. Peters/Vatican Museums
• Piazza di Spagna/Piazza del Popolo
• Trevi Fountain
• Piazza Barberini
- 2-hour non-stop hop-on, hop-off tour (tickets valid for an unlimited number of circuits or stops for 24/48 hours after initial boarding
- Taped commentary and headphones
- Courier assistance on board
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Taped commentary is in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Japanese
• Stops in the vicinity of some of Rome's most famous sights