Save time and money with a 2-in-1 city card. Enjoy skip-the-line entry to Rome’s top historic sites, including the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and Colosseum. Free public transport card included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 3 days
- from first activation
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher at one of the ORP centers in Rome: 1. O.R.P. Collection Desk Piazza Pio XII, 9 (St Peter's Basilica) Open: Monday-Sunday from 9 AM-4 PM. 2. O.R.P. Collection Desk Piazza di Porta S. Giovanni, (St John in the Lateran Basilica) Open: Monday-Saturday from 9 AM-1 PM. Closed: Sundays and holidays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Opening hours may vary due to special events. Please check attraction websites before your visit
- Some attractions require advanced reservations before you visit. Please check your voucher for more information
- The redemption desks are closed on 15 August, 1 November, 8, 25, 26 December and 1, 6 January
- The bus service runs on a reduced schedule during Christmas and New Year. No service runs on December 25
- The Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel are closed on Sundays (except the last Sunday of the month) and public holidays
- This pass is not a group product; groups larger than 9 people may be refused entry to attractions.