Save time and money by visiting the Vatican Museums and Colosseum — two of Rome's top attractions — in one day. Enjoy an authentic tour, travel back to the days of the Roman Republic, and discover artistic masterpieces from the papal collections.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• For the Vatican portion in the morning, meet your guide at Viale Giulio Cesare 229 (between pharmacy and cinema ‘Giulio Cesare’). • For the Colosseum tour in the afternoon, meet your guide at the entrance of the Colosseo metro station (Line B), opposite Colosseum Square. You will find your guide between a green kiosk and the fountain. • At both meeting points look for the guide holding a sign that says Tourismotion. Remember to arrive at the meeting point on time as the group will not wait. • Starting time of the Colosseum tour in the afternoon depends on the schedules of the year: • March 21, 2022-May 29, 2022: Spanish tour at 2:30 PM English tour at 2:00 PM • May 30, 2022 - September 11, 2022: Spanish tour at 3:30 PM English tour at 3:00 PM • September 12, 2022-October 30, 2022: Spanish tour at 2:30 PM English tour at 2:00 PM • October 31, 2022-March 19, 2023: Both Spanish and English tour at 1:30 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- You are required to keep your shoulders and knees covered at all times; please wear long-sleeved shirts and pants or a skirt that covers your knees, or you will be refused entry
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security; during high season the wait may be up to 30 minutes; please do not bring sharp or dangerous objects
- Access to the monuments on this tour is not possible with large backpacks; please bring a small backpack or bag
- This tour is not suitable for those with mobility issues