The rich program explores the diverse musical heritage of the 17th century with a tour that begins in the Borromini Chapel and ends in the church of S Agnese. After the concert, enjoy the tastes of Rome in a special Roman restaurant near the church.
What to Expect
In Baroque Rome, everything is about wonder, revelation, and emotion. Join this remarkable tour and explore the diverse musical heritage of the 17th century with a tour that begins in the beautiful Borromini Sacristy and ends with a classical concert in S. Agnese, an architectural jewel filled with massive marble structures, impressive sculptures, vivid frescoes and other wonders.
After the fascinating tour, continue your experience with an exploration of the tastes of Rome. Make your way to La Scaletta degli Artisti, a special Roman restaurant for a sampling of some of the finest food and wine that Rome has to offer.
Rigatoni alla amatriciana
Spaghetti alla carbonara
Saltimbocca alla romana
Tiramisu della casa
- Private access to the Borromini Sacristy and to the church of S. Agnese in Agone
- Introduction to the Baroque Art Ensemble on original instruments
- Live Baroque music played on original instruments in the Borromini Sacristy
- Final concert in the church of S Agnese in Agone
- A traditional Roman dinner at La Scaletta degli Artisti