The Vatican is a popular place and the Sistine Chapel is its highlight, so don't miss the chance to visit them both away from morning crowds. With this last entry 2-hour Vatican tour you will explore the museum's essential rooms with an expert tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting time 3:30 PM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Be among the last people to enter the Vatican Museums
- Explore them away from the morning crowds
- Visit the Sistine Chapel
- Get direct access into St. Peter's Basilica (when the Church is open)
- Entrance ticket for the Vatican Museums
- 2-hour guided tour in English
- Entry to the St. Peter's Basilica (NOT guaranteed)
- Pick-up from hotel
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Supplier Office in Via Germanico 67.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Students need to have their their valid student ID as well as the official documents and proof of age. Children need to show their passports and proof of age on the day of the visit.
- Airport style security control is a must. Clearance line can take up to 30 minutes.
- On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In this case, the tour will include a 2-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds.
- The Vatican strictly enforces a dress code of covered shoulders and knees.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible.