Explore the vibrant and colorful Jewish Quarter of Rome on a private 2 hour walking tour of the Trastevere, and learn about some of the most influential men and women of Jewish-Roman culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Piazza Trilussa, near the fountain of Ponte Sisto. Your guide will be holding a LivTours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is available in English, French, and Spanish. Please specify the language you require on booking if you want a tour in any other language than English