Wander through Rome's city center with your guide and discover life in this cultural mecca as it comes alive at night. This 2.5-hour guided tour takes you from the Trevi Fountain to the Pantheon, letting you enjoy the history and sights in between.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on Piazza di Spagna 23, Metro stop: Spagna, Line A. They will be outside the 'Babington' Tea Room and will be holding a sign with the name under which your booking has been made.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Cancellation Policy:
- 100% refund may be offered to any tour that needs to be canceled one month prior to the scheduled date.
- 90% refund may be offered to any tour that needs to be canceled from 29 days to 1 week prior to the scheduled date.
- Less than 1 week, a 50% refund may be offered but not guaranteed.