Visiting a city you don’t know is exciting and thrilling, but might be complicated too! Rome has many unwritten laws that rule the city. Learn them with this private 2-hour meeting with your local expert. Find out all the things you have always wanted to!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Starting time 3:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Your guide will reach you at the lobby of your hotel.
- Benefit from a private meeting with a local expert guide
- Get a real sense of the city
- Plan the best trip for you
- A professional and local guide reaching you at the lobby of your hotel
- 2 hours consultation to make the best out of your Roman trip
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour (optional short walk around hotel area)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Maximum number per booking is 8 people.
- A possible moderate amount of walking is involved just in case you want.