Full-day Borghese Gallery & Colosseum and Roman Fora
From $97 per personBook now
- Enter one of Rome's most popular museums, a true gem.
- Marvel at paintings and sculptures by Bernini, Caravaggio, Rubens, and more.
- Wander the enchanting gardens of the Villa Borghese.
- Skip the long lines to see the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill in Rome.
- Learn the history of ancient Rome and its most famous emperors.
- Walk in the footsteps of Roman citizens and see the Via Sacra.
Considered one of the most important museums in Rome, the gallery is frequently fully booked and hard to access. Skip the long lines with your pre-reserved ticket and explore the Galleria Borghese's full-of-art 20 rooms. See artifacts from antiquity, including a mosaic of gladiators from 320-330 AD that was found on the Borghese estate at Torrenova. Learn more about the powerful Borghese family and their relationship with Napoleon in the 1800s.
In the afternoon avoid the long lines outside of some of Rome’s most popular ancient attractions and get skip-the-line entry to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
Choose your option according to your time availability and personal preferences.
The tour is led by professional guides who will explain the history of Rome and introduce you to some of the most notorious Roman emperors.
Included with your privileged priority entrance to the archaeological areas are headsets that will help you to hear your guide better. You will visit one of the most famous monuments in the world at the Colosseum, the immense amphitheater that was the largest ever built by the Roman Empire. Imagine the gladiatorial fights and public spectacles that took place in the arena.
You will also go to Palatine Hill, site of the foundation of Rome and settlement of the most important houses of emperors and kings. Located just feet from the Roman Forum and Circus Maximus, it is the focal point of the 7 hills of Rome.
Hear about the legends and history of Eternal Rome and stop on the Via Sacra to learn how everyday Roman citizens used to live. You will also visit the tomb of the emperor Julius Caesar, and explore the ruins of the Roman Forum, center of all Roman government and public life.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Borghese Gallery
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Palatine Hill, Roman Forum and Colosseum
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Trasport from the Borghese Gallery to the Colosseum area
For the Borghese Gallery tour: Tour starts at 9.00 am. Please make your way to the meeting point (Piazzale del Museo Borghese, in front of the museum's entrance) 15 minutes prior to the tour start time. For the Colosseum tour: Tour starts at 2.30 p.m. Please make your way to the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour start time: by the Arch of Constantine. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 71438