Explore the Vatican Museums with skip-the-line tickets and see St. Peter's Basilica on a guided walking tour in Rome. Step into the Sistine Chapel and admire the ceiling painted by Michelangelo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, English, Italian, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Entry to the Vatican Museums is based on strictly timed tickets. For this reason, late arrivals cannot be guaranteed access
- All visitors must have a photo ID for the security check
- The Vatican Museums imposes a mandatory dress code: knees and shoulders must be covered otherwise you will not be able to enter
- Due to exceptional religious events, St. Peter's Basilica might be closed without any notice