Spend a day exploring medieval towns in Italy on a journey from Rome to San Gimignano and Siena. Visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites, taste the local Chianti and Vernaccia wines and absorb the history and culture of these unique towns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Your hotel in Rome inside the Aurelian Walls.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The price of the tour includes a tasting of local products where you will get to sample food and wine, but does not include lunch
- Tips are not included
- The excursion is not affected by averse weather conditions
- In order to improve the quality of services and to avoid delays in pick-ups, please be ready in the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time