Explore Rome's delicious side on a walking tour with a local Roman guide. Visit colorful produce markets, legendary artisan grocers, and family-run restaurants to taste some of the region's best with stops in Campo de Fiori, Jewish Ghetto, and Trastevere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Piazza Farnese 105 (the square of the French Embassy), outside of the door. You will find your guide in the square. Please do not ring any door bells. If you do not see your guide within 5-minutes, please call the local partner on the emergency number provided.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The afternoon tour does not include a visit to the market, due to its opening hours. The market visit is substituted by a visit to a typical grocery store and aperitif
- Tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- The activity provider cannot guarantee accommodations for special food restrictions