Explore Rome's delicious side on a walking tour with a local Roman guide. Visit colorful produce markets, legendary artisan grocers, and family-run restaurants to taste some of the region's best with stops in Campo de Fiori, Jewish Ghetto, and Trastevere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Note: you are solely responsible for your health. The provider cannot guarantee accommodations for special food restrictions.