Skip the ticket lines and enjoy a 3-hour, early morning privileged tour of the Vatican City, including the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Marvel at masterpieces of art and sculpture by Michelangelo, Raphael, Bernini and more, away from the crowds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the bottom of the steps across from the entrance to the Vatican Museums. The steps are located next to Caffè Vaticano in the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departure time. The nearest Metro station is Ottaviano - Musei Vaticani (Line A). Exit the turnstiles and walk straight to the back end of the station. Take the left side exit door of the station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- Saint Peter’s Basilica is subject to last-minute closures for religious ceremonies. When this occurs, you can avail of an extended tour of the Vatican Museums
- On Wednesdays, due to the Papal Audiences, access to St Peter's Basilica is not possible until 1:00 PM