Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Ticket: Early Access
- Enter the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums without waiting in the ticket line
- Explore the museums at your own pace
- Join a group of maximum 35 people
Explore the Vatican Museums at your own pace with the aid of your complimentary map and your extensive pre-recorded audio-guide selections. This special ticket also includes the DVD Art and Faith which includes a full description of the Vatican City in several languages.
This early booking option lets you enter and visit the Museums in a relaxing way and means that you'll have the rest of the day to spend in the City.
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry
- Map of the Vatican Museums
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Live tour guide (option without professional guide)
- Audio guide (can be booked as an option)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Please meet the tour assistants (all wearing pink T-shirts) near Caffè Vaticano at Viale Vaticano 100, opposite the Vatican Museums entrance, 15 minutes before the tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Please dress appropriately: ensure shoulders, arms and legs are covered and remove any hats before entering
• The cloakroom staff will accept visitors’ bags and personal belongings (irrespective of the form, material, or dimension of the object), with the exception of clothing items, hats, and portable umbrellas.
• The tour with audio guide ends at your convenience or at closing time.
• Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible.