Skip the ticket line and enter the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums before crowds arrive. Enjoy Michelangelo’s masterpieces with a pre-recorded audio-guide program in your language. Take home a DVD that features a full description of Vatican City.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Starting time 7:20 AM
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese
- Enter the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums without waiting in the ticket line
- Explore the museums at your own pace
- Join a group of maximum 35 people
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry
- Map of the Vatican Museums
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Live tour guide (option without professional guide)
- Audio guide (can be booked as an option)
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- On arrival at The Vatican, all visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Please dress appropriately: ensure shoulders, arms and legs are covered and remove any hats before entering
- The cloakroom staff will accept visitors’ bags and personal belongings (irrespective of the form, material, or dimension of the object), with the exception of clothing items, hats, and portable umbrellas.
- The tour with audio guide ends at your convenience or at closing time.
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible.