Enjoy an exclusive banquet breakfast and a guided tour of the Vatican. Enter before opening hours and enjoy skip-the-ticket-line access to explore the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the bottom of the wide steps across from the entrance to the Vatican Museums. The steps are located between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi. The City Wonders Co-ordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition. The closest metro stop is Ottaviano - Musei Vaticani (Line A/Red Line). From Ottaviano - Musei Vaticani, exit the turnstiles, walk straight to the back of the station and go to the left-side exit. Once you've reached the left-side exit, go out on the side marked "Viale Giulio Cesare." Walk straight (west) down Viale Giulio Cesare (which turns into Via Candia) for 3.5 blocks, crossing three junctions (Via Vespiano, Via Leona IV, and Via Santamaura). At the 4th junction (Via Tunisi), turn left and walk straight down Via Tunisi for a block.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security, during the high season the wait may be up to 30 minutes
- In the event of bad weather, the breakfast portion of the tour will be indoors and not in the Vatican's Courtyard
- Saint Peter’s Basilica is subject to last-minute closures for religious ceremonies, when this occurs customers are offered an extended tour of the Vatican Museums: while the local partner endeavors to notify tour groups ahead of time if there are any planned disruptions to the Basilica's opening hours, this is not always possible and in these cases refunds or discounts are unavailable
- On Wednesdays, due to the Papal Audiences, access to St Peter's Basilica is not possible until 1pm