Vatican Museums Early Entry Tour with Buffet BreakfastProduct ID: 34187
From $128 per personBook now
- Get early bird access to the Vatican Museums for an exclusive buffet breakfast in the peaceful Pinecone Courtyard
- Explore the Vatican Museums in small groups for a more immersive experience
- See masterpieces of art from the papal collections
- Wander the Hall of Maps and Gallery of Tapestries
- Skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica
- Discover hidden sights that only an expert guide can reveal
While the general public waits in line outside, you’ll feast on an Italian-American buffet of pastries, meats, cheeses, hot food and even pancakes, flipped by a pancake chef. Dining in the beautiful Pinecone Courtyard, alongside one of the Vatican Museums' most beautiful works of modern art, experience a level of tranquility rarely seen by Vatican visitors.
Then follow your guide to explore the Vatican Museums. Still closed to the general public, the Museums are quieter now than throughout the rest of the day. With only a maximum of 16 people per group, you’ll have time and space to really appreciate the art.
See rooms such as the Hall of Maps, Gallery of the Tapestries, Gallery of the Candelabra and incredible Raphael Rooms. Your guide will bring works of art to life, pointing out things you would have missed on your own.
Continue to the legendary Sistine Chapel. Then, skip the lines again to enter St. Peter’s Basilica. See the altar and marvel at Michelangelo’s La Pietà sculpture.
*Please be aware that due to “Jubilee Holy Year of Mercy” this year, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. Other areas of the Vatican will be substituted to ensure you have the best possible experience.
- Skip-the-line early access to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Buffet breakfast inside the Vatican Museums
- 2.5-hour guided tour of the Vatican Museums
- English-speaking guide
- Small groups of 16 people or less
- Headsets when appropriate (so you can always hear your guide)
- Hotel pick-up or drop off
Meet your guide at the bottom of the wide steps across from the entrance to the Vatican Museums. The steps are located between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano. (Open in Google Maps)
• Entrance into the Vatican Museums requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. The supplier cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
• Please note that large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area. Please do not bring these items as you may need to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance. Only very small bags are allowed.
• Sadly the tour is unable to accommodate guests in wheelchairs, or those with any impairments requiring special assistance.
• Baby strollers and carriages cannot be accommodated on this tour.
• In the event of bad weather, the breakfast portion of the tour will be indoors and not in the Pinecone Courtyard.
Product ID: 34187