Early Morning Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's
- Admire the works of most celebrated artists; Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Caravaggio, and Michelangelo
- Discover Michelangelo’s hidden self-portrait
- Marvel at the infamous ‘Creation of Adam’
- Visit to the home of the Catholic Church, one of the world’s most renowned basilicas, St. Peters
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Up next, the Sistine Chapel, one of the tours main attractions. Keep an eye of for Michelangelo’s hidden self-portrait, and marvel at the infamous ‘Creation of Adam’. The tour ends in one of the world’s most renowned Basilicas, St. Peters. Venture inside and be immersed into the home of the Catholic Church.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Vatican museum
- Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Guided tour throughout the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica
- Small group for an intimate experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Meet at the bottom of the staircase at the corner of Caffe Vatican (Viale Vaticano 100) • Your guide(s) will be easy to spot, they will be wearing purple 'Crown Tours' t-shirts • Please bare in mind that you are required to arrive at least 15-minutes prior to the activity, late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶