Skip the line on a guided tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica for a unique understanding of the history and world-class art collection of the Vatican.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the green bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento. This is the only bar/cafe located on the square. The bar is on the side of the square towards via Crescensio - close to Tram stop number 19. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security, which may take up to 30 minutes in high season
- Guests are asked to wear clothing that covers the shoulders and knees inside the chapel and may be denied entry due to improper dress
- It is the responsibility of the guest to return to the Vatican Museums entrance to collect any left luggage after the tour
- Note: The special access passage between the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica is closed on Wednesdays and subject to other unexpected closures during special celebrations/festivities, including the Easter ceremonies. On such days, we will instead explore the magnificent Pinoteca Gallery.
- Tour end point will be St. Peter's Basilica.