Get behind the wheel of a vintage Fiat 500 and follow a tour leader's car along a 3-hour panoramic route of Rome. Feel like a celebrity as tourists take pictures of your candy-colored vehicles, and Romans gaze wistfully at their own Fiat 500 memories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Pick up your vehicle at Via Ostilia 48. The garage is located 200 meters from the Colosseum. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- International driver's license
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Fiat 500s have open-top roofs, so a hat will help protect you from the sun
- Please note that the precise itinerary might change due to traffic or unforeseeable public events
- Keep in mind that Fiat 500s are small compared to modern vehicles. Bookings are only accepted for 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children per car
- The driver must be in possession of and carry with her/him a valid European Union driving license or international driver's license.
- The driver must be used to driving a MANUAL car. Occasional driving experience with manual cars is not enough to handle the vintage cars; the tour operator reserves the right to refuse to let the car in case the driver is not sufficiently expert to drive a manual car and there will be no refund