Discover the magic of Southern Italy and see the beautiful Amalfi Coast. Visit Naples, Sorrento, the resort island of Capri and ancient Pompeii. Enjoy a taste of the region's famous cuisine.
What to Expect
Relax on a scenic drive from Rome through the picturesque countryside. In Naples you will enjoy a tour with panoramic views of the lively city. After lunch explore the ancient ruins of Pompeii. Then enjoy a delicious fine dining experience in lovely Sorrento.
When traveling from April to October: after breakfast embark on a boat trip to the beautiful resort island of Capri. In good weather you will visit the stunning Grotta Azzurra caves and see the magical blue waters inside. Then you will enjoy a scenic drive up to Anacapri for wonderful views of the Bay of Naples and a delicious local meal. In your free time stroll the lovely streets of Capri, do some shopping in the city center, or simply relax on the coast before returning to Sorrento.
When traveling from November to March: excursion to Capri Island at your own expenses and according to weather conditions.
After breakfast relax on the coast in your free time. In the afternoon, depart back to Rome with unforgettable memories of the beauty of Southern Italy.
- Return coach transfer from your hotel or departure point in central Rome
- Panoramic stop in Naples
- Transport, entrance fees and guided tour of Pompeii
- Tour assistant from Rome
- Transfers to Capri Island (From April To October)
- 2 nights in Sorrento with half-board
- 2 Lunches (From April to October)
- 2 Dinners (From April to October)
- 1 Lunch (From November to March)
- 1 Dinner (From November to March)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• For Day 1 please check the dress code for dinner
• Only 1 piece of luggage can be carried on the tour
• For Day 2 (only from April to October), if bad weather does not allow a trip to Grotta Azzurra, you will visit the magnificent rocks of Fraglioni with a possible change of the tour itinerary
• Note: when booking for 3 people, it means being assigned to a triple room
• Please note that for some tours a specific dress code is required:
- when entering inside churches or religious sites: no sleeveless, outfit, shorts, mini skirts permitted
- for men no shorts in restaurants
• Only one piece of luggage per person allowed.
• From 1 April, 2017 the visit to the Blue Grotto is included in the final rate.