3-Hour Rome by Night Tour with Optional Dinner
Pickup optionalThe lobby of your centrally-located hotel (B&Bs, guest houses or apartments not included). If your hotel is not listed on the website, please make your way to the meeting point.
- See the sights of Rome on a panoramic sunset tour
- Toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner at a traditional restaurant (depending on option selected)
- Take part in a walking tour
To have the best welcome to Rome, taste both its magic mood in the moonlight, and its delicious cuisine. This panoramic and dinner tour, lets you both discover all the best views of the eternal city in a different light and enjoy a typical Italian dinner.
After enjoying the pick-up service you will reach an elegant restaurant just a few steps away from the monumental Trevi Fountain. After your 3-course dinner, you will have a guided walking tour stating from the enchanting Trevi Fountain, the famous fountain where beautiful Anita Ekberg invites Marcello Mastroianni to join her into Trevi Fountain’s water in Fellini’s movie Dolce Vita. Your local expert guide will tell you about the marvelous Trevi Fountain and, of course, you will have the chance to throw a coin over your shoulder into the water, to make sure you will be back in Rome!
Your walk continues towards Piazza delle Rotonda where you will admire the majestic Pantheon - the best-preserved Roman temple - and learn about the millennial history of this monument. You might recall Brad Pitt and Catherine Zeta-Jones in Ocean’s Twelve! Next, you will see Piazza Navona, a square loved by the Romans, where you will admire the Fountain of the Four Rivers designed by Bernini and featured in the movie angels and demons and many more.
After this nice walking tour, you will get on board a motor coach, to enjoy a relaxing panoramic tour and discovering the magical charm of the most famous monuments illuminated at night. Your expert local guide will tell you about Castel Sant'Angelo, originally built as a mausoleum for the emperor Hadrian and then transformed into a safe haven for the popes thanks to the passageway that connects it directly to the Vatican. For all the opera lovers, this is the place where the 'Tosca' by Puccini comes to its tragic end.
The itinerary continues with St. Peter’s Square, Tiberina Island and The Mouth of Truth, that became legend after the release of the classic movie Roman Holiday with Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn. The coach tour continues overlooking Circus Maximus and the Palatine Hill and it ends with the symbol of Rome: the Colosseum! Take your best pictures where Ridley Scott’s 'The Gladiator' was set and buonanotte!
- Pick-up from selected hotels in Rome city center or from the agency
- Drop off (November to March only)
- Tour guide
- 3-course dinner of typical Roman cuisine (depending on option selected)
- Bottle of water
- Walking tour
- Extra food (additional to the fixed menu)
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Pick-up service is provided only at selected hotels in Rome. Contact the agency in order to verify if pick-up service is available at your location
• In case pick-up service is not possible, you will be responsible for traveling to the agreed meeting point
• Tours with a German, Spanish and French live guide are only available in high season (1st April to 31st October)