Climb aboard a high-speed train to Venice on a day trip from Rome. Explore the iconic canals via waterbus, enjoy free time to explore the city, and rejoin your leader for an aperitif.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Via Marsala, in front of the Caffè Trombetta (Via Marsala, 46/48) at 7:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The activity provider is not responsible for any delays due to the state railways and suppliers of rail service in the event of sudden strikes, natural disasters, and any event which might cause delays during the day
- The train's timetable is subject to change