Discover a different side to Rome on the city’s only night-time walking tour in English. Explore the hidden side of the Eternal City on a mysterious 1.5-hour night tour, and learn about Rome's supernatural side as you check out Campo de Fiori and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet on the steps of the Church of Sant'Andrea della Valle, located on Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, about 150 meters from Largo di Torre Argentina, on the left hand side heading towards the Tiber River. The church is located right next to Piazza Vidoni and Piazza Sant’Andrea della Valle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- This service ends at Castel Sant’Angelo from where public transport and taxis are easily accessible
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended
- The tour provider is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours
- Likewise, pushchairs or strollers cannot be accommodated
- Please present your tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change with little notice. It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites.