Rome: Artisanal Gelato Making Class and Tasting
From $64 per personBook now
- Learn to make a perfect Italian gelato
- Discover the difference between ice cream and Italian gelati
- Taste the fruits of your labor with your fellow cooks
- Put on an apron for a 1-hour hands-on cooking class
- Get a gelato recipe to take home and recreate your gelati
Meet at a friendly gelateria in central Rome, and discover how to make a gelato from base ingredients. You'll be given an introduction to the world of gelato, learning the importance of choosing quality ingredients, with an eye for fresh fruit and organic produce.
Then you'll be provided with an apron for a hands-on cooking class. The gelataria has been owned by the same Roman family since the ‘50s, and has great gelato machines to work with. You will prepare a fruit flavor gelato with fresh organic fruit.
Once you have prepared and made your own artisanal gelato, stop to taste your creations with your fellow cooks. Also available as a private option, this is a great experience for families and fans of delicious desserts.
- Gelato making class
- Gelato tasting
- Gelato recipe to take home
- Pick-up and drop off
Via dei Pettinari, 43 (gelateria) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 47842