Get a gladiator’s-eye view of the Colosseum with a skip-the-line tour. Go backstage with your guide to off-limit areas, like the underground level where gladiators would wait to head out into battle. Visit the Palatine Hill & Roman Forum.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide above the 2nd floor of the Metro stop "Colosseo" (Line B/Blue Line). Your guide will have a City Wonders sign with the name of the tour at the meeting point for easy recognition.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All participant names are required at the time of booking in order to enter the Colosseum. Your name on the ID card should match the name on the ticket, or an entry will be refused. Name changes are not permitted once the booking is confirmed
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues may change with little notice It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with each country’s requirements. The local partner will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.
- Large bags or suitcases will not be permitted and there are no cloakroom facilities for storage
- Security performs random identity checks carried out by Colosseum staff. Please make sure you carry an ID or Passport with you to ensure you will be able to enter the venue