Explore the dungeons, underground tunnels, and chambers of the Colosseum on this walking tour with special access to the arena floor. Then, follow your guide to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Show me Italy office at Via Cavour 301.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby strollers
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- The names provided at the time of the booking cannot be changed.
- A government-issued ID/passport is required for every participant. Failure to bring an ID can result in the security staff refusing you entrance to the monument
- The meeting time is subject to change. In this case, you will be contacted in advance via email. Booking the tour on the same day as travel or in conjunction with other tours is not recommended as customers that cannot attend new time will not receive a refund.
- Tours will run rain or shine (unless the monument is closed by the officials for safety reasons)
- There are mandatory security checks at all entry points to the sites. The wait time for the security check can be considerable during peak times/seasons and has nothing to do with the ticket line