Skip the ticket line on a guided tour of the Colosseum, one of Rome’s most popular attractions. Take the stress out of entering the monument as you follow your guide in. Marvel at the attraction from the first 2 tiers, with audio guide reinforcement available if wished.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration options: 1 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, German
- Optional audio guide
- Private or small groups available
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that the price you are paying for this tour includes both the tour guide fee as well as the official ticket fee for the visited sites, which is: €18 for adults, €2 for EU citizens, and free for guests under 18 years
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage will be screened.
- There are strict and mandatory security checks to enter the Colosseum. Expect waits of between 10 and 30 minutes.
- A ticket needs to be booked for all participants, regardless of their age.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Arch of Constantine, at the side of the Colosseum. Look for the flag that says "Ancient & Recent/Colosseum Virtual Reality."Open in Google Maps ⟶