Join fast track entrance with the help of GetYourGuide representatives to visit Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine and enjoy a hassle-free experience at your own pace.
What to Expect
Meet the GetYourGuide Guest Relations Team at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled entrance time to start the activity. Join a GetYourGuide group to enter the attraction from a reserved fast track entrance. Enjoy fast entrance, audioguide (if selected) and GetYourGuide representative assistance to enter the attraction.
Relive the stories of emperors and gladiators as you enter the Colosseum (Flavian Amphitheatre) at your allotted time. Begun under the emperor Vespasian in 72 AD, and completed by his son Titus in 80 AD, the Colosseum was the largest amphitheater ever built.
Imagine the ferocious fights between man and beast, as you stand in the elliptical arena, comprised of 4 levels, and once able to seat up to 73,000 spectators.
- Fast track reserved entrance at your selected time to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine
- Booking and handling fee
- Audio-guide (if option chosen)
- Guest relations assistance
Cancel up to 1 hour in advance for a full refund
Piazza del Colosseo, on the opposite side of the Colosseum to the main entrance. A GetYourGuide representative will be in front of the stairs.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Late arrivals will not be accommodated and missed tickets cannot be refunded
• Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access the Colosseum. Liquids are not allowed inside the attraction.
• You are not permitted to enter theses attractions with suitcases or large bags. Please note that there is no cloakroom on site
• Please bring a valid ID if you select the entrance ticket for children (6-17)
• Please bear in mind that there is an average waiting time of 20 minutes, due to security checks