See the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum with a combined package that includes fast-track entrance to the Colosseum. Enjoy a hassle-free experience at your own pace.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The history surrounding the sites was amazing. We enjoyed it all"
"Skip the line! Just 10 minutes was to enter the Colosseum."
"Coloseum, size, structure, beauty ot it @ night."
Select participants and date
Go directly to the Colosseum's Fast Track Ticket Holders counter to queue for mandatory security checks. This lane is marked with a sign "Ticket Holder and Roma Pass."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note the seasonal opening hours of the attractions and take this into account if you are selecting an admission time in the evening, so as to have enough time for your visit; the last entrance is 1 hour before closing time
- The ticket is valid for 24 hours and includes 1 entry to the Colosseum at the selected time slot and entry to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill for 24-hours
- The entry time to each attraction can be moved within 1 hour depending on availability
- Opening hours of the sites:
- From February 16 to March 15: 8:30 AM–5 PM
- From March 16 to the last Saturday of March: 8:30 AM–5:30 PM
- From the last Sunday of March to August 31: 8:30 AM– 7:15 PM
- From September 1 to September 30: 8:30 AM–7 PM
- From October 1 to the last Saturday of October: 8:30 AM–6:30 PM
- From the last Sunday of October until February 15: 8:30 AM–4:30 PM