Enjoy a private tour of the Colosseum and learn about the trials and traumas of the gladiators who battled there. Then, explore the beautiful Roman Forum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration options: 3 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, Dutch, English, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Abkhazian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Arabic, Polish, Serbian
- Private group
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A ticket needs to be booked for all participants, regardless of their age.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Tourist Info on Via dei Fori Imperiali corner with Via del Tempio della Pace. Your guide will be holding a sign saying "ANNO DOMINI" Address: Via dei Fori Imperiali - corner with - Via del Tempio della Pace Closest Metro - B Line - COLOSSEO.Open in Google Maps ⟶