Walk through the Gladiator's entrance into the Colosseum, and directly onto the partially reconstructed Arena floor. Skip the line and marvel at ancient Rome's most iconic monument.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Colosseum Arena Floor is a restricted area, visitors must provide their full name, date of birth, and a valid ID upon entry to the monument.
- Children with reduced price tickets for those aged 2 to 17 years old will also be required to show ID.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions.