Colosseum, Ancient Rome, Small Group Tour, Virtual Reality
- Enjoy Virtual Reality reconstructions to experience the wonders of Ancient Rome
- Walk the cobblestone streets used by the Curia 2,000 years ago
- See the Basilica Julia, Basilica Aemilia and Basilica of Maxentius
- Admire the triumphal Arch of Constantine and Arch of Septimus Severus
- Skip the long lines to the Colosseum and hear stories of the bloodlust that took place in Rome's greatest arena
With things in perspective, proceed down to the excavation site of the Roman Forum to admire the remarkably intact remains of temples, basilicas, government buildings, and entertainment centers.
Stroll along the same cobblestone roads where heated discussions between toga-clad senators of the Curia took place, and view the altar where Julius Caesar was cremated. Visit the underground prison where Saints Peter and Paul were interned, and see the magnificent Arch of Constantine, site of colorful victory parades by Roman soldiers.
Next, go to the Colosseum and skip the long lines to get an up-close look at a triumph of ancient engineering. Your guide will paint a vivid picture of the blood and carnage of the gladiatorial fights that took place within imperial Rome’s greatest arena.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum
- Reservation and administration fees
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the Colosseum Metro station at the SOS sign, right across the street from the Colosseum, street level. Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to tour commencement time. Your guide will hold a LivItaly sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
• No bags are allowed over 30 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm (12 in x 12 in x 6 in)