Colosseum & Ancient Rome Skip-the-Line Private Tour
From $228 Per group up to 2Book now
Pick-up serviceYou can be picked up at your hotel for an additional fee (depending on the location).
- Skip the lines on your visit to the Colosseum with a specialized guide
- Explore the ruins of the Roman Forum and see the Palace of the Emperors
- Experience what life was like in ancient Rome with the help of multimedia tools
Dating to the Emperor Vespasian in 72 A.D. the ancient was an unprecedented feat of engineering and architecture. The stunning amphitheater was the site of fierce gladiator combat, mock sea battles, and chariot races. Emperors and civilians alike filled the stadium to its 50,000 capacity to behold these spectacles.
Intricate stone arches, tiered seating, and ancient graffiti are visible elements of this world-renowned historic treasure.
The Roman Forum and adjacent government buildings were the Empire’s venue for lively political debate, philosophical discussion, and policy-making. Learn about the 12 Caesars and the 5 Good Emperors. Hear stories of Domitian and the end of the Flavian Dynasty.
Pause to photograph the imposing Arch of Constantine and continue on to the Temple of Castor and Pollux, the twins of Gemini. Finish off with a visit to the Roman Senate House, the Curia Julia, and the Via Sacra, or Sacred Road.
- Skip-the-line admission tickets
- Local, licensed English-speaking guide
The meeting point is outside the Colosseo Metro station by the newsagent and the M Metro sign. The Metro station is just in front of the monument. The guide will have a sign with your name on it.
• This tour is not suitable for kids under 5 years of age
Product ID: 57416