Colosseum & Ancient Rome Family Tour for Kids
- Learn about Ancient Rome througha variety of games and fun activities
- See the highlights of the Roman Empure with a local, specialized guide
- Engage with a range of multimedia tools which pave the way for fun for all the family
Skipping the long entrance lines you will explore the Colosseum, hear fascinating stories about the fights that took place there helped by exclusive illustrations and didactic material provided by your guide.
You will feel like going back to 2000 years ago, walking on the original paved roads, visiting temples, Ancient courthouses, the Imperial palace, the altar of Julius Caesar, the Arches of Constantine and Titus and much much more.
Your guide will make you play trivia, treasure hunts, photo contexts and many other games to make your tour interactive and fun. She will use visual media and overlays books to show you movies and 3D reconstructions of Ancient buildings that are now in ruin and they will come back to life!
Take this tour to see the best of Ancient Rome, learn history, play with its charachters and spend unforgettable moments with your family!
- Specialized local guide
- Private tour
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Colosseum
- Headsets if needed
- Colosseum entrance fees and tickets
- Activities and games tailored on the kids ages and family needs
Prepare for the activity
At the newsagent in front of the Colosseum metro station exit on the ground level (there is only one exit, just in front of the monument). Street address: Via dei Fori Imperiali 21, 00184, Rome. Your tour guide will be holding a sign with your name written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
From US$ 200.44 US$ 120.26 per person