Through songs and games with the aid of an interactive booklet, families will experience an engaging and instructive approach to the city of Rome. Get ready for a funny journey through the Eternal City that covers about 3,000 years of history!
What to Expect
This tour is perfect to provide a panoramic highlight of the city and to let the family discover all the best that Rome offers: the Rome of the Emperors, the Colosseum and the beautiful Roman Forum, the Baroque Rome.
The virtual meeting with famous historical characters will teach the little ones the fundamental stages of the Rome’s history and will amaze parents with interesting information about the stunning monuments witnessing a glorious past.
You will be met by your friendly guide at the meeting point, this enchanting morning stroll offers a comprehensive panorama of Classic Rome and it is specifically designed for visitors with limited time in the city. The guide will be joined by a professional entertainer with drama training, who at different times of the tour will play historical figures of Classical Rome telling their stories and legends related.
You will explore the Colosseum and the Forum from outside, the Capitoline hill, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon and the lovely Campo dei Fiori district. You will hear the sound of water dancing in the great fountains and you will discover magic streets with amazing character who will bring to life legends and Rome's history. Your skilled kid-friendly guide and the entertainer will involve all the family by telling the secrets that have shaped 2,700 years of Rome's fascinating history and kids will learn more about city’s most enigmatic figures like Rea Silvia and Donna Olimpia.
The booklet, offering tens of amazing activities and games, will enrich the stories kids will hear from the guide. Enjoy an amazing view at the prestigiously located Terrazza Caffarelli overlooking the Forum while kids have their picture with a funny Polaroid. Gaze at the magnificent sculptures of the rivers in Piazza Navona or admire the stunning interiors of the Pantheon, in addition, a comfortable vehicle will allow you to sit back and relax to cover the longest footage between the Forum area and Piazza Navona. Families will explore the rich heritage of a neighborhood that has been a center of daily life, faith and death since the Middle Ages: Campo dei Fiori. Be captivated by the Classic Rome trail, its characters and daily life.
A comfortable transfer with vehicle will reduce the walking distance where needed in order all the family can appreciate and enjoy the experience. The tour ends at Campo dei Fiori with a taste of freshly baked “pizza bianca”; before parting ways, ask some insider tips on making the most of your time in this amazing neighborhood, and allow your guide recommends you market stall to visit or unique shops to discover nearby.
- 3-Hour private tour as per program
- Professional, authorized, English-speaking guide and entertainer
- Booklet for kids aged 6 to 12 with souvenir mini polaroid
- Private vehicle where needed
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transfers not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals and drinks
Know Before You Go
• Children under 7 may have difficulties participating in activities which involve reading/writing
• On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
• Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate customers with wheelchairs, due to uneven surfaces during the path
• Tour order and sites visited may vary according local reasons of greater force; this excursion operates for the main part on foot and the itinerary is subject to local conditions. The duration of the activity is approximate
• You must be able to walk at least 1.5 miles over even, uneven and cobblestone surfaces with steps and extended periods of standing