Classic Rome 3-Hour Private Segway TourProduct ID: 60351
From US$96.97 US$67.88 Save up to 30% per personBook now
- See the highlights of Rome from a self-balancing Segway
- Tailor the tour to suit your interests
- Discover the site of medieval executions at the Campo de'Fiori
- Go to the temple of all the Roman gods at the Pantheon
- Glide past the ruins of the Imperial Forum and Colosseum
- Look at statues by Bernini in Piazza di Spagna and Piazza Navona
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- Get an unforgettable view of Rome from Capitoline Hill
Following a short orientation session to get used to the self-balancing vehicle, glide to famous sights in the city center. Guides are available in a variety of languages from the supplier’s office on Piazza Mattei. They will take you through the Jewish Quarter, starting from the Fontane delle Tartarughe (Turtles Fountain) built at the end of the Italian Renaissance.
As a private tour, your guide can tailor the route according to your wishes - skipping what you have already seen and adding something else. Go to the Campo de’ Fiori street market to see where public executions took place in the Middle Ages. Admire Bernini’s Fountain of the 4 Rivers in Piazza Navona, with its depictions of the Nile, Ganges, Danube, and Rio de la Plata.
See the temple to all the gods of Rome at the Pantheon, by far the best preserved monument of the city from the Roman Empire. Continue to the Spanish Steps, pausing to throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain along the way. Stop en route at Piazza Venezia, site of the Trajan’s Column and the Altare della Patria monument to Victor Emmanuel II.
Pass the Roman Forum to see the center of social and political life in Ancient Rome, before going to the Colosseum to admire the Roman Empire’s most magnificent arena. Return to the start point via Capitoline Hill for an amazing view of Rome before the end of your tour.
- Segway and helmet
- Orientation session
- Tour leader
- Guidance in different languages
- Bottled water and coffee
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Meet your guide on Piazza Mattei 11, in the Jewish Quarter of Rome Directions from Piazza Venezia: Head towards the Marcellus Theater (the building that looks like the Colosseum), departing the Vittoriano (the huge white building) on your left. When you reach the Marcellus Theater, turn right. Go straight ahead, following the street to Piazza Mattei, where you will find the Turtles Fountain in the center of the square. Our office is on the corner. (Open in Google Maps)
• You must weigh between 40 kilograms (90 pounds) and 110 kilograms (250 pounds)
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
• The minimum age requirement is 16 years old. Customers under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
Product ID: 60351