Explore the Christian history beneath the streets of Rome on a 3-hour walking tour of some of its minor basilicas, such as the Basilica of San Clemente, the Santi Quattro Coronati, and the Holy Stairs in the Archbasilica of St. John Lateran.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Cancelations made within 72 hours of tour departure will get a full refund but you will not be entitled to a refund if you miss your flight, bus, or train etc.
- You are not permitted to wear shorts or miniskirts or have uncovered shoulders to enter the basilicas
- Please note that this tour operates rain or shine
- The pickup service is available in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls