Get outside the walls of Rome and into the ancient tunnels of its catacombs. Enjoy a 3-hour tour that gives you a unique perspective on ancient Rome that you won't experience in the city center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the bus stop at Via Cavour 224. The nearest metro station is Cavour (line B). Please remember to show up 25 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Catacomb tour is not recommended if you suffer from severe claustrophobia.
- The taking of photographs is not permitted in the Catacombs.
- Proper dress is required to enter places of worship: no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed for either men or women. For ladies, shoulders must be covered and skirts or trousers must be below knee-level.
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 5 participants, and may be rescheduled or cancelled (with a full refund) if there are not enough participants on a particular day. You will be informed in advance if this is the case.