Embark on a full-day guided trip to Capri from Rome and visit the Blue Grotto, known for its striking blue water. Take a ferry ride from Naples to Capri, roam the colorful streets, and enjoy your day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German
- Pickup optional
- Pickup begins at 6:00 AM only from centrally located hotels. Please email the activity provider at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time to receive the pick-up information. Pickup is not available from bed and breakfasts, apartments, or guesthouses.
Select participants and date
6:45 AM in front of Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri (near Metro A line stop Repubblica)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- During peak season, visiting the Blue Grotto in Capri may involve long lines and limited capacity.
- If access is not possible, or the weather conditions do not allow it, our guides will suggest alternative attractions to ensure a satisfying and memorable tour (e.g. Faraglioni rocks).
- If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island
- To the French and German speakers:
- Please note that a minimum of 10 participants is required to confirm this tour in your language. If this minimum is not met, the tour will be conducted in English.
- Kindly contact our reservations team to confirm the language option for your tour within 24 hours before departure.