Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Rome with a trip to picturesque Tuscany. With travel and sightseeing all arranged, you can enjoy the region’s famed wine, food, and scenery all in one day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the center of Rome's Piazza del Popolo, by the large fountain with the lions and the obelisk. The nearest metro stop is Flaminio (Line A).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice. The activity provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due
- A fair amount of walking is involved
- Entrance to churches requires appropriate dress. Shoulders and knees must be covered. Entry may be refused due to improper dress
- The itinerary and the venues visited might vary according to season and availability