Take an afternoon walking tour of Rome’s famous monuments and piazzas. Visit sites that date back to Roman times, such as the column of Piazza Colonna and the Pantheon, to Renaissance and Baroque squares, palaces and fountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See all the major sites of Rome on 1 afternoon tour
- Get a fantastic introduction to the Eternal City
- Visit the Roman ruins of the Pantheon and Piazza Colonna
- View Bernini's Fountain of the Four Rivers up close
- Expert guide
- Small groups of no more than 25 people
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
- Guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated on this tour. Strollers or baby carriages must be left at home.
- Entrance into the Pantheon requires a strict dress code, as it is a church. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders tour company cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- Please note that on Saturday the Pantheon will be closed for Mass.
- Please note that the tour ends at Piazza Navona and lasts 2.5 hours